Cherry Pie Pops



Notice the bloody bones on the "I Dig You" heart :D


This recipe is VERY simple and quick! I used the Pillsbury ready made pie crusts. Roll out the dough and use a cookie cutter.



For my pie pops I used Duncan Hines LITE cherry pie filling.


I scooped a couple cherries into each heart and placed the lollipop stick in the center. I find the dough gets a little dry and does not seal well so I used a pastry brush and brushed water on the hearts edges.


Once I sealed the edges I double sealed it with a fork all the way around.


I baked them for 10 minutes at 450




3 comments:

Britnie said...

how the fuck do you stay so damn thin? hahahha. Go you again!

Decayla said...

HAHAHAAAA! Honestly when I make desserts I only save a few for myself and give the rest away. Mainly to my mom for her works break room. They adore me there haha. I get requests all the time. I can't help it I looooooove to make edible stuff :D

Britnie said...

I do the same for my fiance's work :) I think they actually get bummed when I show up with nothing in hand! I'm the same way, nothing like something to fill your belly!