Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting



I made this meatloaf recipe out of my Meat Loaf Hand recipe. The ingredients are:

1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 cup milk
2 pounds mixed ground meats: beef, veal, lamb, and/or pork
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional
1/4 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup minced carrots
1/4 cup minced onion
Provolone cheese
Ketchup

 Preheat the oven to 350. Soak the bread crumbs in the milk until the milk is absorbed, about 5 minutes.

 Mix together all ingredients. Put into cupcake liners or without and put ketchup ontop. Bake for 30-35 mins.


My mom has made these green beans since I was a kid. It's just fresh green beans, onion, raw bacon and Italian stewed tomatoes. Add a little bit of water and salt and pepper. Cook for 15-20 mins.


You can add some parmesan cheese if you want. I always do.


Top your meatloaf cupcakes with mashed potatoes. Put in a piping bag and pipe away!




2 comments:

Kateri Von Steal said...

Wow that looks tasty!

Oh and I love the pic of you in your banner.. Very prettiful!

Decayla said...

@kateri Thank you hon!!!!! <3 I will be commenting your blog tomorrow!!!! I have some catching up to do!