Mini won ton tacos


Ok I had to work with what I had. This recipe calls for chicken, bbq sauce, cheese, taco seasoning and cilantro.


I boiled the chicken and shredded it. Then I added the cilantro and cheese. I did not have taco seasoning so I used recipe inspirations quesadilla casserole seasonings. I just used the two things of chili powder and cumin. Then I squirted in some bbq sauce to give it a tang. I added salt too.
This is the seasoning card I used. I <3 these things!



After you mix it all together place on a won ton wrapper. Close the two corners with water and press together to seal.


Set oven to 400 deg and bake for 10-15 mins. Make sure you spray some pam on that pan!


These were so damn good! I know for sure these will be a hit at my bros grad party!




2 comments:

Kateri Von Steal said...

Holy cow those look delicious!

Decayla said...

Omg they were! You should make them! You can add so many different combinations. I got my won ton wrappers at a Asian market but I have seen them at the grocery store too.