Cost Plus World Market


Good Morning!


 Lipstick purse in hand.




Another year with Bride of Frankenstein merch. A lot was stuff from last year plus some new items. I got a pillow and a mug this year. I pretty much have everything else.


They have the same sodas too.


The mug I bought.


I also bought a shopping bag. Front.


Back.


Best coconut water I have ever had.



I don't drink alcohol so when I want to relax and spoil myself I buy these. I don't like lemonade but the ginger, eldderflowers, and rose extract compliment it nicely.


I got all these sprinkles on sale for $1.04 each.


This was so disgusting I took a sip and threw it out.


I love the glass bottles the Voss water comes in. I put watermelon inside to infuse the water. I also got this candy bar at World Market too. It's milk chocolate with sea salted kettle chips in it. OMGAH! My fave!


No comments: