Bride of Frankenstein Guacamole Dip

SHE'S ALIIIIIIIIVE!
ALIVE!


Isn't she the CUEST food you ever saw?!!



It was really simple to make. I used 3 avocados, 2 of those mild guacamole mixes in the packets, purple onion, olives and a red bell pepper and blue and regular tortilla chips.

I smashed the avocados and threw in the mixes and some onion. Put it in the bowl and cut large sized olives in half for the eyes. Then I cut them vertical for the lashes in thin slices. I cut one olive in half for the earrings. For the mouth I thinly slices a red pepper and formed the smile and the lips I used the bottom of the pepper.

You can use a small bowl for the guac and a tray for the chips. Or you can use a longer more oval bowl and put the smaller one inside like mine. Just make sure the bowl is not too short or it will look dumb ;)


I got the new movie! Time to open this bad girl and watch it! I have been waiting patiently. I never cheat and order it on tv or online. Always wait until I own it.




1 comment:

Kateri Von Steal said...

What a super CUTE idea!

I might (totally will) steal this for a Halloween snack - or something fun to bring to a fall themed party!

You are so stinking awesome!